Do away with all you owe not even sending another dollar

From: Abimbola <knapimae_at_mamba.ru>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 07:00:14 -0600

A couple weeks ago, I came to the realization that I was getting scammed off by my credit card companies. I read a bunch of stuff on the web and was sent to this site at www.livingonlypaper.org/rd/jk8/.

They woke me up to how I was getting taken advantage of by them and they helped me change all that. I was able to make disappear all my debt, basically make it disappear. It was as easy as nothing. I'm so great I came across them and so will you.

cofounder of Apple and founder of Next, calls Microsoft the "'small orifice' through which every other Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 07:00:14 CST