Re: Number of threads is twice the number of sessions with 10.2 on Windows platform

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:58:20 +0100

Hi Paolo,

   I can confirm the issue on 10.2, I also checked the RAM allocated for a single sqplus and it's 3MB, my next question is if the additional thread is given the 1mb stack. Giovanni

--

Another free oracle resource profiler
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/ Now version 0.9

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 02:58:20 CST