wipe out all of your charge card obligation so you can regain charge of your asset's

From: ted rogers <southerz_at_wifi.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:30:18 -0700

We eradicate all of your credi't card obligation so you will be able to take command of your funds.

You do not have to use bankruptcy, consolidation or credi't advisor.

You dont have to pay penalties.

Simply clic'k to our link to receive more inside story w/out responsibilities and at 0 dollar expense.

http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/quintets52252/

 to more or to receiving and then to see location I am grateful to you for thus putting me upon my guard, for I have trusted the man fully. Oh, don't mention it, replied the boy, lightly; I'm glad to have been of service to you Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 00:30:18 CST