Re: Quick and dirty way to compare table contents

From: Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:54:03 -0500

Thanks to everybody guys, we can "close" this one. My boss settled for simple num_rows from dba_tables.

Appreciate your time & effort.
Ranko.

On 2/22/06, Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee> wrote:

> One easy way to prove that data is NOT identical would be fully analyzing
> the tables with 254 bucket histograms on all columns and then comparing
> the
> generated statistics.
>
> Tanel.

Regards,
Ranko Mosic
Contract Senior Oracle DBA
B. Eng, Oracle 10g, 9i Certified Database Professional
Phone: 416-450-2785
email: mosicr_at_rogers.com
http://ca.geocities.com/mosicr@rogers.com/ContractSeniorOracleDBARankoMosicMain.html