Time isn't altogether what a wrist accessory may present to you.

From: Donalda <trumanlouisa_at_netz.ru>
Date: 22 Feb 2006 13:47:14 -0600

What's up Daxton,

Anyways, are you possibly still hunting for a good present for your dad?

Randal thought you might be, so I wanted to share my favorite company at http://au.geocities.com/ty_bouchard/.

I order the most fashionable watches there all the time, and their service is to-die-for. I can tell you'll be over the moon for it as much as me, so enjoy!

To your health!
Donalda Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 13:47:14 CST