Re: MVIEW on-demand refresh - rollback space issue

From: Mindaugas Navickas <mnavickas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:59:37 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Yavor,

Non of those options are applicable in our case - except may last one - do an immediate refresh after bigger batch update - that's what we are looking at now.
Another option we are looking at is to drop indexes on MV before doing refresh and recreate after that. This way index updates will not use rollback space.

Once again I hear suggestions from my colegues not to use Oracle "native" replication and implement a custom one. Probably they are right...

Regards
Mindaugas Navickas