Re: Windows 2003 Standard Edition and the 2G limit

From: Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov_at_stemo.bg>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:33:58 +0200

	This is strange. Maybe it is because of Windwos Editions?
	November 2002 I installed Oracle 9i RAC on nodes with 6 GB RAM on Windows
2000 Enterprise. All the memory was visible, but only 2GB usable by process (3 GB with /3GB switch in boot.ini). More memory can be used with Address Windowing Extensions (AWE)

Yavor