IAS infrastructure 10g Manual Configuration

From: Sony Kristanto <zettira_at_lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:29:24 -0500

Dear All,

I've installed IAS infrastructure 10g but failed when configuration. What I'm missing ?
Can I configure it manually? If it is possible, can someone on this list show me how to do it? All assistance would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Sony

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 20:29:24 CST