Re: disk_asynch_io and db_writer_processes on RAW DBFs

From: Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:30:52 -0800 (PST)

> I answered your question, haven't I?. As for the
> general tone of the reply, it's
> because you haven't done your homework.

Thanks for answering, but was the pun/sarcasm (whatever you call it), necessary? And, I already mentioned I did my "homework", but maybe didn't get a A+.

> You are using Oracle longer then I am (my
> addiction to Oracle RDBMS started in 1989) and yet I
> had to do the search to
> come up with an answer. Why?

I believe that adding more years to your career makes you more humble, not the other way. No matter how much you know, you never know enough.

Finally, if metlink exists, why do we have this list? It's because a lot us do not have an attitude, and still believe in sharing knowledge, whether by asking a question or giving an advice.

Thank,
Deepak

Do You Yahoo!?