Re: disk_asynch_io and db_writer_processes on RAW DBFs

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:23:14 -0500

On 02/20/2006 02:44:30 PM, Deepak Sharma wrote:
> Mladen,
>
> Why don't you just shut-up?

I answered your question, haven't I?. As for the general tone of the reply, it's because you haven't done your homework. You get useful information, spiked up with some irony.
Sometimes, asking a question is not enough. There is also a search button, which isn't electrified and doesn't byte. You are using Oracle longer then I am (my addiction to Oracle RDBMS started in 1989) and yet I had to do the search to come up with an answer. Why?

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com