RE: RAC 10g interconnect resilient configuration

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:43:07 +0100

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the link. Although I have one main remark with the architecture they propose: the system scalability looks to me (see page 10) limited by inter-switch communication on the private network (they can have clusters with half of the nodes on one switch while the other half is connected to the other switch).

As for your comment, I am not sure I can see how the interconnect bonding configuration can influence the VIP (that is public network) fail over behavior, unless you're hitting some strange bug.

Thanks,
L.