Re: off topic question - think-forward.com login problem

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 04:06:47 -0800 (PST)

there is a note on their website tht says why

    It has come to our attention that an Oracle Development company have copied our scripts without our permission and are using them as part of their own products for which they are charging users a license fee.   As a result of this, we have decided to suspend access to our DBA scripts until further notice and we regret the impact that this decision will inevitably have upon genuine users of the scripts repository.   We are continuing

Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com> wrote:

    HI,

  I am trying to open some of the scripts from www. think-forward.com site but all the time its asking for username and password. Initially i thought i need to register on this site but it seems as if they don't have option for registration also. What should i do in this condition? I had sent a mail on the email id given in contact us link of the site also but till now i havent got any reply from them.

  Any help or suggestion would really be helpful for me.

--

Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath

       to_onkar_at_yahoo.com