It's time for genuine elegance and fave gold items.

From: Doyeen <davidniain_at_megasait.ru>
Date: 20 Feb 2006 04:44:01 -0600

Long time Yochanan

You gotta hear about the gifts I just bought for my niece.

They've just been dying for a new time keeper, but I just couldn't afford a nice one, well that is until i came upon this e store at www.mightn't.serendipity.gwpuq.org/4b4/.

Simply check out the stuff and get back to me what you wanna purchase. I'm your coolest buddie, so you KNOW that my viewpoint is genuine!

Thank you,
Doyeen Received on Mon Feb 20 2006 - 04:44:01 CST