Start getting curing products in the coolest way.

From: Krikor <kasheunique_at_mail.rambler.ru>
Date: 18 Feb 2006 06:29:56 -0600

How's it going Clyde

I know you don't ordinarily enjoy e-shopping, but you really should make an exception for this stuff!

After one moment at this shop, you're going to be so satisfied! They've got all varieties of Med's. There at www.permutation.pincushion.bbcre.org/gmf/

Give me a call when your order gets dispatched so I can look over what you decided on!

Thanks
Krikor Received on Sat Feb 18 2006 - 06:29:56 CST