This star outlet has everything from allergy treatments to wt.loss solutions.

From: Denise <lhuanna_at_peacemail.com>
Date: 17 Feb 2006 18:35:05 -0600

Morning Ajani,

We've worked together for so many moons now that there's no way I couldn't share with you about the completely top-quality online outlet!

This great store's reasonably-priced curatives are totally what you have been on a quest for! at www.cackle.catalyst.okmrfvs.org/9a/

You guys will not believe how fabulous your life can become with this company!

TTYL
Denise Received on Fri Feb 17 2006 - 18:35:05 CST