ILINT

From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:44:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Is anyone using the ILINT utility for OEM? I'm trying to do some static XML validation on an metadata file and get this error (seemingly whatever I do)....

Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Release 10.2.0.1.0. Copyright (c) 1996, 2005 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
Error reading T_WORK environment variable *** Target Metadata File (null) FAILED VALIDATION ***

What is the T_WORK environment variable? It possibly/maybe/doubtfully doesn't help that I'm using the 10gR1 docs against the 10gR2 utility but as far as I can see the 10gR2 docs don't exist :-(

Any suggestions on options to use to get this to work would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Charlotte

Do You Yahoo!?