[Q] import several users at same time ????

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:35:30 -0800 (PST)

We have ORACLE 9ir2 on several servers. I need migrate several users from one database to another database. I have script which can import one user:

   file=file1.dmp

   buffer=64000000
   ignore=n
   grants=y

   indexes=y
   rows=y
   fromuser=user1
   touser=user1
   feedback=10000
   log=imp_user1.log
   commit=y

is it possible I can import several users at same script?

Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?