I know there are other outlets, but this one is really the right choice.

From: Sabya <brendae_at_grekenland.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2006 19:29:31 -0600

How's it going Gustecio,

There was something I heard this morning that you would be keen on!

I know how difficult it's been for you since "it" started and I might help you with the treatments in a timely way. at www.alteration.dichondra.swerty.org/jj/

Go for these lab-tested generic commodities. And cut our bills down significantly.

Sabya Received on Wed Feb 15 2006 - 19:29:31 CST