Re: Very high buffer gets

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:19:30 +0100

Let me emphasize it again - we were told by Oracle that LIOs attributed to this statement is somehow wrong - these LIOs are, in fact, from other statements. I didn't understand why it's accounted in that way (and I doubt that support guy knew it either), but coalescing/rebuilding queues' indexes and IOTs helped.

2006/2/14, Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>:

> Whenever I look at v$sqlarea a couple advanced queue related
> statements are always the top statements, however this is definitely
> some sort of bug because you never see these processes eating all that
> much CPU and the numbers reported look down right ridiculous.

Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev