Dr.Allen Fisher

From: <>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:44:53 +0000

Custody / Clearing HSBC Bank Plc
 24th Floor 8 Canada Square London.
Dear Friend, How are you today and business in your country? I am Dr.Allen Fisher, of the above address.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this email. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.I know you would be wondering why I am writing you with a request such as this especially through my official web address, all is in the bid to erase the fear of trivialities and hoax because of the world today and to also establish the legitimacy of my proposal. But with faith and God on my side I will only urge you to read on for clear understanding. In June 1998, a German Oil consultant/contractor with the British Solid Minerals Corporation,Mr. Bilger Joachim made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months (AMOUNT WITHELD FOR SECURITY REASONS) with my bank where I am a senior executive officer.Upon maturity of his deposit, HSBC bank investments and loans department sent a routine notification to his forwarding address in America and Germany but got no reply. After a month, we also sent a reminder and finally discovered from his contract employers, the British Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Bilger Joachin died alongside his wife, from the plane crash in Nova Scotia which you can as well view. This led my bank to immediately launch an investigation into reaching a possible surviving next of kin to alert him/her about the situation and also to comeforward to claim his estate.If you are familiar with private banking affairs,those who patronize HSBC services usually prefer anonymity,but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.In his bio-data form,he listed no next of kin.In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence since accounts are rarely held under a particular name because depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. I must let you know that HSBC bank also gives the choice to depositors of having messages sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as such rarely do they nominate next of kin.Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case;Mr. Bilger Joachim died interstate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful because no one has been contacted as far as this management is concerned. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. This very large sum has since been sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.No one will ever come forward to claim it, and according to the Laws of Britain, at the expiration of 7(seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want you to understand something,it is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios.You should have begun by now to put together the general direction o f what I propose.
There is alarge amount of money deposited in my bank,I alone have the deposit details and I will release the due funds to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased, which I shall provide you with if you agree to carry this out with me. Since I alone have the power to attest to the claim and know of the existence of this deposit. As far as HSBC bank is concerned, the bank's management has no single idea of whats the history or nature of the deposit.They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward. This is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this mans family; they have investigated for months and have found no family. This investigation has come to an end.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Bilger Joachim so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt already rich government officials.Acting in this capacity really is simple, i will engage and pay for the services of an attorney here whom can prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.It is going to be legalised.By the time the fund is finaly under your control,there would be enoughdocuments to back up the fund so that it can not be questioned in any part of the world.Any documents the Attorney secure during documentation,i will scan and send to you by email for your perusal. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I askthat if you find no interest in this project that you please let me know.I plead that you do not be vindictive and destructive.  If my offer or percentage share is of no appeal to you,please let me know because of the time frame available of the said funds being confiscated.But please do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal to you. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand now, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move and fast, because such opportunities only come ones' way and probably once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide my family with new opportunities. There is no risk whatsoever as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and i guarantee you the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested in this lucrative role, I urge you to indicate to that effect. Upon your response, if favorable, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant information that will help you get full understanding of the transaction. More information await you in my next respond to your email message. Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Allen Fisher.
 NB: For confidentiality please reply to my personal Email :

Offro&Cerco: CASA, LAVORO, VACANZE, ELETTRONICA, INCONTRI. Tutti gli annunci sono online su Kataweb all'indirizzo Received on Mon Feb 13 2006 - 20:44:53 CST

Original text of this message