RE: Oracle Text resources

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldS_at_osti.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:02:49 -0500

I have been using Oracle Text for about three years and have yet to see a book published concerning the topic. The Oracle Complete Reference has one small chapter on the topic. There are some white papers on the Meta link site. Also there are some forums on OTN. But that is about it. I am currently doing research on indexing multi-language documents and am having a hard time finding anything to help me.

Sandra