Re: management app for oracle

From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:04:21 -0700

At 03:17 AM 2/12/2006, Simone Saravalli wrote:
>So, the question: i'm looking for a tool like phpmyadmin for mysql to
>manage in a simple way the databases I need to create with oracle.
>Exists something similar?
>Ah, I've installed oracle 10g express version for linux (my server
>runs Fedora Core 4), so I need something for this system.

Can I take that to mean that this (Oracle XE) is the system you will be porting the mysql database to?
If yes, then you already have a management tool. It comes with OXE and is browser based so you can use any OS with a suitable browser for the management tool.

Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation
www.centrexcc.com