I understand there are other dispensaries, but this one is truly the best.

From: McKay <umekia_at_rivertoys.com>
Date: 11 Feb 2006 10:35:18 -0600

How's it going Seetherem,

Luckily, I came across about this the other day!

I'm going to divulge to you something that is definitely going to make you so happy!

It took some extensive searching, but I found one medicating product shop at www.ktim.c2.fuhjg.org/do/ that's absolutely gonna assist both you and me.

McKay Received on Sat Feb 11 2006 - 10:35:18 CST