Re: Hang when using _disable_logging

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:36:38 -0000

Just a wild guess - but if you are running in archivelog mode, perhaps the archive got confused when it got told to archive a log file that hadn't been written ?

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/cbo_book/ind_book.html Cost Based Oracle: Fundamentals

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/appearances.html Public Appearances - schedule updated 2nd Feb 2006

Hi, I know this is not to user in production database and hardly in test database.
But only for curiosity I want to get it work, but it hang very easily

I don't understand why this hanged

Some ideas please? :(

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Feb 11 2006 - 04:36:38 CST