I just can't find out a good reason to say no to it.

From: Lawren <ravennai_at_supereva.com>
Date: 9 Feb 2006 15:24:20 -0600

Hey Renzou,

Our family has to get a better loan for home than the one we have right now.

I think that we really need to consider doing this. Look at what this page has for us. It will ease the current crunch we have, and make time much brighter. http://k.Oq.owerc.org/req/

These guys can have the overall process finished in less than a fourteen day period.

With all the extra funds gained, we will delight in a fantastic new car.

Thank you,
Lawren Received on Thu Feb 09 2006 - 15:24:20 CST