RE: Oracle is slowly driving me insane.....

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:42:29 -0500

It's a copy of the CD on one of our filers, NFS mounted to the server that I'm doing the install on. (Makes it easier than shuffling CDs, particularly since the sys admins and the data center sit in a building several miles from me.)

I don't get it....

Oh well.....

I just replaced the '!' with a '#' for the install. After it's done, I'll log in and do ALTER USER to change them all back to the password I want.....

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."