Re: Timestamp of an SCN

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:23:41 -0500

I have to provide a DR to a cusotmer's production (primary) database. Primary is not in our secured physical location, we can not proivde access and sqlnet from primary to DR. Hence we have to pull from standby and not push from primary. Delay in transfer and apply is acceptable under given control.

Sandeep