RE: OCM

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:49:30 +1100

AFAIK, they're still running betas of it. I sat in on the alpha in Chicago last year, and I know they've run at least one beta in Sydney earlier this year. The instructor Chris spoke to was wrong.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA