Re: Fw: database monitoring tools

From: Doug Britnell <dbritnel_at_uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:19:54 -0500

MessageYet another inconsistency from Oracle.... I requested the most recent software last week and just received the shipment yesterday...OEM 10g grid control release 1 (10.1.0.3) for Solaris...32bit. I'll try again...

Thanks to all,

Doug

  V2 is out for Sun Solaris also. I just got the DVD for it a couple of weeks ago.

  Sandra

  From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Reidy, Ron   Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:02 PM   To: joseph_at_amalrajinc.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org   Subject: RE: Fw: database monitoring tools

  We are a Linux shop, and the v1 install was horrid. Had to shut down everything related to the oracle user, and the repository datafiles were installed under ORACCLE_BASE. I had a feeling there would be trouble based on the 1/2 assed install, and I was right!