Timestamp of an SCN

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:50:12 -0500

Hi,

I have a standby database, 10.2 non-managed. I want to know what was the last timestamp of the transaction that is applied to the standby database. I can get the maximum sequence# and last SCN applied in the latest archive log in v$log_history. But how to get the timestamp of the last transaction that is applied? Or is there a way to know the timestamp of an SCN?

Basically I am trying to figure out how behind the standby is lagging behind in terms to time.

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep