Re: how do I concatenate a string in PL/SQL?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:08:48 -0800

Apparently my first attempt for a working example to exhibit the error has failed.

Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

There's nothing wrong with the fragment you posted.

You also might want to crack open the docs.

They are downloadable/viewable from otn.oracle.com.

--
Jared Still