RE: new oracle software

From: Steve Ollig <sollig_at_lifetouch.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:35:03 -0600

i've messed with Raptor a bit. it hasn't stopped me from clicking on the Toad icon several times a day. my boss thinks it's because i'm one of them old dogs they talk about. i like to think it has more to do with the usability of both tools. someday Raptor may kill the Toad on my desktop, but that day isn't today.