query v$session_event/x$ksles coredump after did some init.ora change

From: zhu chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 01:31:37 +0800

hi, all,
  We have a case with oracle 8174 running on solaris, after we did a bounce, increased process from 9k to 10k and some shared pool size increase., statspack snapshot begin to core dump, and we found it crashed when it is query v$session_event, which base problem is FTS the x$ksles.   We just did the above change, nothing else. query x$ksles where rownum<xxx, when xxx goes to some value, it begin to core dump.

 Has someone hit similar case on oracle 8174? We have two database have such problem and we have a TAR open with oracle, but as oracle suppport always slow in response , I am asking listers if any of u have seen similar case where change init.ora caused such problem . We can't easily bounce database to try whether this IS the root cause.

--

Regards
Zhu Chao

--