OEM Grid Control Reports

From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:59:23 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

In OEM 9i I used to be able to define reports using SQL which produced HTML output (using bold / colors etc. to emphasise important values etc.); however, in 10gR2 Grid Control, my HTML output ("Table from SQL") is "intercepted" and translated (eg. < becomes &lt; ).  This means that my reports cannot contain any customized formating and it all looks rather bland and harder to read.

Before I give up with OEM (yet again) and head back to using scripts (my boss *hates* that) is there any way to get HTML in the reports using "Table from SQL" or some other approach? Simple table/columns output just doesn't give me the usability I want.

Thanks
Charlotte

Do You Yahoo!?