Re: Help with SQL Trace

From: Larry Lutz <larry.j.lutz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:58:19 -0500

The database version is: 9.2.0.5. Per below, the query returned one row with no where constraint, therefore it can only have one row. I will try to get the total size of the table using extent information. It will take a little time since it is a remote database that I do not have direct access to.

Assuming the table is only one block, is this possible? Could some strange code such as locking a table for read consistency for the duration of processing or something goofy like that cause this output?