Procrastinating this proposal again is definitely not a smart thing to do.

From: Zeborah <roxane_at_iloveperth.com.au>
Date: 8 Feb 2006 04:05:12 -0600

How are you,

Don't you know that we should score bucks too?

I like to select this experienced broker with the quickest reply. I like this site best. www.aarp.kyy.Q.timeforourexpert.com/urc/

I am simply excited about these perfect deals as we can spend extra funds on fixing up.

Zeborah Received on Wed Feb 08 2006 - 04:05:12 CST