Top fave navitimer, the simple choice.

From: Damya <gertieholsworth_at_blackmenrising.org>
Date: 7 Feb 2006 13:38:00 -0600

Heya Refe,

A colleague had told me about this and now I ought to tell you too!

You are such a chum I wouldn't dream of you missing the boat on so many good bargains on watches. at www.msn.hv.04.fdws.org/lop/

You recollect how I had to skimp on nice things in the past? Now I can manage to indulge! It's time you get what is owed to you, a rugged first-class accessory.

The site prides itself on its excellent customer service track record. Just imagine you with your exclusive new item!

whatcha think,
Damya Received on Tue Feb 07 2006 - 13:38:00 CST