Job from employer

From: <Support_at_JOB.C0M>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:36:35 -0600

A growing firm with advancement potential is looking for manager assistants.You dont need to have a special education. Our finansial manager will coordinate your work and you will be taught all skills you need for work.

Our company takes leading positions on the market of our granted services. As our main office is located in United Kingdom, we do not have the possibility to cooperate perfectly with our clients from different countries. That is why we are searching for the people who would become our representatives in those countries where our clients are. You may be one of those people.

You will work just from your home, from your computer. You will receive all instructions by e-mail. You need 2-4 hours free per a day . This position will offer significant variety and exposure to top management level. Outstanding benefit package including a very reasonable program.

Requirements:
- Have 2-4 hours free a day
- Acess to the Internet
- Ability to check your e-mail several times a day
- To have bank account or to have an opportunity to open a new one for companys needs
- Interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Analytical skills.
- Desire to be immersed in the operation.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Proficient in the use of pay systems (Western Union, Pay pal, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Detail orientation and ability to check accuracy of own work
- Excellent computer skills
- Eagerness to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times.

After 1 trial month we will sign contract with you.

$60,000 to 80,000 salary, 10 to 20% profit related bonus and 5-7% from each transaction immediately. Benefits and medical insurance.

To be considered for this position please forward your resume to manager@des-integratst.com

Regards Aleks McGrib