Re: Flush UNDOTBS?

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 07:53:21 -0500

I was trying to run an import. The import failed as it runs out of UNDO. After realizing that the process had died, I wanted to start another import and noticed that UNDO was still 50% used. I have already added an enormous amount of space. My import is running with commit=y and a reasonable size buffer.