Look into this proposal with me, would you?

From: Sugi <thawnie_at_dino.lv>
Date: 7 Feb 2006 06:00:36 -0600

I would like you to know that we can get a better home-loan.

I have done my studying and found that now is an ideal time for us to do it.

Acquiring the dollars is a fantastic thing!

I've seen and been to a lot of websites. This is the one I'd like to use. www.aol.w.lcX.grews.org/urc/

With all the money originated, we don't need to be bothered by unexpected payment.

Sugi Received on Tue Feb 07 2006 - 06:00:36 CST