Our health condition and ease are their biggest concerns.

From: Silvia <fredi_at_prakashnet.every1.net>
Date: 6 Feb 2006 20:04:20 -0600

How's it going Bobe,

I was thinking how great life is, cause we have the liberty to pick and choose what we want.

This week I came across this place to get my m Ed's w/o all the red tape at. It's great b/c I can get them from my office or at home sitting in my PJ's.

selos and mehloum and I, all went to www.yahoo.blrs.030.grty.org/jyw/ to get our M ed's at.

Hope this helps,
Silvia Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 20:04:20 CST