I just can't think of a strong explanation to ignore these bestbuys in this shop.

From: Damielle <ghefen_at_sinistervisions.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:29:54 +0100

Hey Clemente,

I bet you're interested to know what I've discovered online.

I have been waited for this for such a long time, but I finally got it at www.askjeeves.uc.BK.qwsa.org/jyw/

I firmly believe that I've eventually hunted down the top international store!

Give me ur thoughts,
Damielle Received on Mon Feb 06 2006 - 03:29:54 CST