v$archived_log ==> applied=no

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:35:34 -0800

I am checking my primary db view v$archived_log and i am finding two of the archived logs (say) seq 434331 and 434336 having applied=NO and archived=YES; On the standby control file ALL logs show as applied=YES and archived=YES. The last successfully applied and archived log seq is 434341; I wonder what could have caused the primary controlfile to think these two log files are not applied. I checked v$log_history , v$archive_dest_status , alert.log and donot find anything unusual.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Govindan