performance problems after cpujn206 - aix

From: Joe Armstrong-Champ <joseph.armstrong-champ_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:02:57 -0500

Has anyone experienced performance problems after applying cpujan2006 on aix 5.1? We applied it yesterday and are seeing slow response from at least 2 sqls. One is getting high waits on latch_free_waits. The other is getting high db_file_sequential_read counts. Neither sql ever returns. We are running 9.2.0.6.

Thanks.