Re: ias_admin like user

From: Li-Shan Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:38:17 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the reply.
I think however that deploying applications not being Administrator should be a basic functionality. In fact one of the administrators here is shocked when I told him this is not possible, since he comes from Bea Weblogic world.

I have read *Oracle(r) Internet Directory Administrator's Guide, 10g Release 2 (10.1.2), Chapter 17 *
and it talks about Delegation of Privileges for Deployment of Oracle Components<file:///E:/tecnico/oracle/Documents/10gAS_10.1.2_General/idmanage.1012/b14082/priv_del.htm#i1024397>where says:

I am not sure if this can be used to delegate dployment privileges?

Cheers