Re: LOB columns and migrated rows

From: hitender chugh <chughhk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:08:33 -0500

Thanks Mladen for your quick response.

The lob column table has just Pk and the lob column if I disable storage in row even then it will not stop rows from migrating if avg row len is 100k.

So far i have not used this feature (multi block size)that is why I am asking other people's suggestions/experiences before making the new database.

Thanks

From:  Mladen Gogala <gogala@sbcglobal.net>
To:  chughhk@hotmail.com
CC:  oracle-l@freelists.org