LOB columns and migrated rows

From: hitender chugh <chughhk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:59:43 -0500

We have tables with LOB columns which are showing chained/migrated rows. I want to know how to reduce the chaining/migration of rows for such tables? Will putting these tables on tablespace with bigger blocksize say 32k will help reducing migration and increase performance? Using multiple block size tablespace feature on 9i , the max blocksize is 32k. If avg row len is more than 100k even placing LOB column tables on 32k blocksize will not help.
What are the performance implications of having tables spread out on different blocksize tablespace?
I have not used this feature before so I want to know what is the experience/suggestions of other people on this.

Thanks in advance