Re: RE: SQL question

From: MARK BRINSMEAD <mark.brinsmead_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:21:12 -0700

Yes, it probably would.

But depending on the circumstances, it might be an even better job for the initialisation parameter db_file_name_convert.

Depending on what the original poster is trying to achieve (e.g., clone a devel database from production) proper use of this parameter *might* make the SQL Question unnecessary...