Re: Disable logging in tablespace vs using hidden parameter _disable_logging

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:40:26 -0400

HI Li, thanks I know that, I RTFM,

It is an open question about how to get the _disable_logging effect without using that parameter.

What I'm asking is about applying no logging to all tablespaces before import? Compared to setting _disable_logging?
I don't know if some one knows about improvements. For example
"setting nologgin to all tablespace I saved 1% of time, but I set this other parameter too, etc.."
And any other comment about reducing logging activity without using the _disable_logging parameter.
:)