Re: cpujan2006 client issues

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:08:55 -0500

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 09:32:20AM -0700, MARK BRINSMEAD wrote:
> ... I don't have enough details about
> DBC02 to really say one way or another.

Really this is my main focus to the thread is the lack of disclosure. How many hits does metalink have for DBC02? Two, one saying it is there and the other saying don't ask about it. How do you interpret this? Couple this with the fact that they deleted my question from the public? Where's Dr. Phil when you need him.

Finnigan points to some stuff: http://www.petefinnigan.com/weblog/archives/00000701.htm

--
Quoting Cary is my new religion, forgive me Lord.

Good projects don't come from bad project specifications. - Millsap, Holt